Silly, cheap & funny daily driver!

FREE ADS - Post ANY/ALL non-Studebaker vehicles & parts, (not just Hi-Perf stuff), wanted, for sale, swap or free here! Ads run 60 days, no problem re-submitting. Non-members welcome to submit ads to webmaster for posting.
Forum rules
Please include your contact information as non-members will not be able to contact you. Non-members can submit items via email to the webmaster.
Champion V8
60 - 99 Posts

Silly, cheap & funny daily driver!

Post by Champion V8 » 30 Apr 2019, 17:31

I guess nobody will car even a wee bit but since I had to borrow money & now am in dept because of the way to stressy ship movement, I'm selling Gaston!
It's a -69 Citroen AMI6 wagon (probably the smallest wagon made exept the Morris/Austin Countryman or Fiat 500 Garidiniera) that I've had for about 5 years now. It's in rough but trustable & good condition & a laugh when I meet snobby people!
03.JPG
017.JPG
023.jpg
020,5.jpg
016,5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Champion V8
60 - 99 Posts

Re: Silly, cheap & funny daily driver!

Post by Champion V8 » 30 Apr 2019, 17:44

When I'm writing "good condition" & since it's a bit rough I mean that the rust that is is what you see, I've saved it on purpus. I have 2 better rear fenders & even the front bumper still, I just like it wild-look'n...
The hood has flown up once so it's "a bit dented" to say the least, I don't mind the history of that so I leave it, but it's not a "rat car"! The dashboard I've made myself, a bit like the 2:nd gen DS.
It's a pretty slow car & depending on its dayli condition the top speed is between 120-140 km/h & the engine is a BIG bastard of 2 (TWO!) cylinder giving about 30 hp & it's air-cooled ofcourse, like a BMW bike engine.
Super-soft suspension & seats makes it easy to cruise autobahn all day & still feeling good.
Surprise your family by importing something out of the frame!
My mail is: "nocznahoi@gmail.com" & I live outside Tollarp, south Sweden.
Nox.